IMI jointly hosts Universities for Science Consortium Lecture Series
As part of the Universities for Science Consortium, IMI Research Fellow Kirill Cherednichenko has been working together with colleagues at IIMAS (Insitute for Applied Mathematics), UNAM (Autonomous National University of Mexico), with the support of the UNAM-UK centre and UNAM-Foundation, to develop a series of lectures covering topics in physics and mathematics. This sub-lecture series for the Universities for Science Consortium is part of a wider collaboration in Mathematics between Bath and UNAM; see the Bath-UNAM-CIMAT webpages for more details of further activities.
Lectures will be accessible as follows:
- Dates: broadcast live every Tuesday in May and June 2021, starting 11th May
- Time: 1200h Central Time CST (MEX/USA), 1800h BST (UK), 1900h CEST (Europe)
- Link: https://www.youtube.com/user/FUNDUNAM
- see also this link for previous lectures
- Speakers and titles: see below or link to the Universities for Science Consortium webpage